31 January 2010

1-31-2010

Podcasts-
I listened to all the podcasts the you wanted us to listen too. I enjoyed listening to “This week in photography” and “ Kidcast.” I liked how that started their podcasts with introductions on what was going to happen in the session. Although, I did find it to be funny in “This week in photography” about how some camera with think that asian people are blinking and how some dark skin tones are not picked up. “Connect Learning” episode 92 was also good. They were very informative on the Educon program. The one that sounded the most like a radio talk show was “Macbreak Weekly.” It seemed to me that they were just sitting around drinking coffee and discussing different matters.

3 comments:

  1. I also added an assignment to this week's post in the class blog. I added it there on purpose to convince students they MUST read the class blog every day. Please complete that part of the assignment. Also for your podcast you must Plan, Prepare and Practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the "kidcast" i liked that one too! watching all these videos still amaze me every time! i feel like if grade school kids can handle this, then i can lol! sometimes all this technology stresses me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the kidcast. The other podcast you viewed I did not get to look at but I am sure they were good.

    ReplyDelete