24 March 2010

3-28-2010

Morgan Bayda -

I found this blog to be pretty interesting.  What Morgan Bayda and Dan Brown both had to say was good.  If students can not afford to go to college and further their education, then they are just going to be down the toilet.  However, if said student uses their head correctly, they will be able to find probably the majority of the information needed for them to graduate from college online.  A lot of the information today is free and online for all to see.  This is helpful so that you do not have to sit in the lecture hall for a couple of hours copying down information that can still be found on various websites. 



Comments4Kids -
The page that I commented on this week was about Mathletics.  It is a mathematical website to help students from k-5 and up to improve on their math skills. Is seems like a great way to learn the new techniques. Here is the website for further reference - Mathletics

4 comments:

  1. How did you get to the cost of college from Morgan's post and Dan's movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with your project completion. Go you. I don't know why they keep assigning me to you. Anyway...Dan Brown needs a little direction and I hope he finds it. I don't know that he will get that from the internet. I agree with Morgan Bayda about the waste of funds on some college courses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't totally agree that education can only be recieved through college. I don't think that you are going to be "down the toilet" if you don't go to college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Stacy. We force far too many students into college. Some would be better off not going to college, some others should learn a trade, and some others would benefit by waiting to attend college until they have matured enough to take advantage of what a college has to offer.

    ReplyDelete