29 March 2010

A few projects...

 Project 5 - Google Form

Survery on Books

Project 6 - Skype

A number of my friends have Skype I have noticed.  I use this program plenty to talk with my parents when I am not at home and to my friends.  I used Skype over spring break to video chat with one of my friends and co-workers. It was quite interesting because it was the first time for me to use the program. However, I did have fun and will continue to use this.



Wordle Image -



Project 9 - Timetoast Timeline

The Simple Life of Penelope Humenansky

Project 10 - Timetoast Timeline 2

Dante Alighieri

Project 11 - Google Earth

 I have used Google Earth several times. I googled my house and a few other places. I am still using the program and finding new things to search.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize that Dante worked for 14 years on the Divine Comedy!

    ReplyDelete